Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

PriyamaniPriyamani says that she is still trying to get good offers from Bollywood and while speaking about this, she said,” I am currently acting in Telugu and Kannada films. I will also be acting in two more Telugu films and talks are going on with regard to this."

The films 'Vishnuvardhana' and 'Lakshmi' in Kannada that has Priyamani as the female lead role are getting delayed. She stated that the films are not delayed because of her and The shooting of these films will commence soon.

She mentioned of her acting skills that were noticed by an audience worldwide in Maniratnam's Raavan despite of the film's fate at the box office and mentioned that the Hindi audience enjoyed her acting.

Having said that she also mentioned about her role opposite Suriya in Ram Gopal Varma’s Raktha Charithra II that did not reach the audience as expected.

"Many are asking me about not continuing to act in more Hindi films. Though I am acting in South Indian languages, I am making efforts to get offers in Hindi. I am just waiting for good roles.” she added.

0 comments

Post a Comment