Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

AsinVaralaru, the tamil film directed by K S Ravikumar that had Ajith in the lead role is being remade in Kannada.

When questioned Asin about the news that She is playing the same role that she did in Varalaru, she said,” There is news that Upendra is remaking the Tamil film Varalaru in Kannada. I don’t know whether this is a rumor or truth. Nobody has contacted me with regards to this. There is news that I have acted in a kissing scene in the Hindi film Ready which has Salman Khan in the lead role. There is no truth in this news also. There is no such sequence in this film. After this I am pairing with Akshay Kumar in the Hindi film House Full 2."

She also added that she would be acting in some more Hindi films and that talks were going on with regard to this. When questioned about returning back to Tamil films after Kaavalan, She giggled saying "If I get good stories, I will definitely act in Tamil films. Currently I am giving importance to commercial stories. I also want to have variety in the roles that I enact in different stories.”

0 comments

Post a Comment