Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

It’s the season of action heroes in Bollywood and ready to cash in on the trend is John Abraham, who’s got a swoon-worthy body but has strangely kept away from action films.

The upcoming film Force will see John Abraham showing his muscle power. The actor says it was a deliberate decision to do this movie.

“I had not attempted any action film after Dhoom - so my audience, my fans were a little disappointed with me-because I was not doing any action films. Quite a few people pointed out to me at many occasions that you have the physique, you have the strength then why don't you attempt a hard core action film- so I thought I should go for it. And post this film I think people will find me in the action hero slot and find John Abraham as an action hero,” John is quoted as saying in an agency interview.

In an action sequence in the film, John also lifted a bike.

“I also lifted a bike... it was nearly 110-120 kgs. It was a requirement for one of the scenes where my character had to lift a bike and then throw it. So yeah, I have thrown a bike,” John revealed.

However, before beginning to shoot for the film, John had to train for eight months.

“I had to take special training for this film. When we had finalised the film, the director Nishikanth Kamath had said very clearly to me that you have only eight months and I want a body that looks international. It should look like a machine. You should look like Sylvester Stallone physically,” he said.

The movie has John playing a narcotics officer.

“The character of Yash that I am playing in the film is very similar to the original script. He is an anti-drug officer and personally also I don't believe in drugs. The people who are into drugs I think are escapists,” John said.

Right said, John!


0 comments

Post a Comment